How to make a crafty industrial, Steampunk fashion embellished stand to keep a Do-it-yourself recycled light-weight bulb terrarium for your vegetation. http://www.chongolio.com/embellished-terrarium-foundation-vlog26/
How to build a Light bulb terrarium (aspect one): http://www.chongolio.com/embellished-terrarium-foundation-vlog25/
The aluminum foil arts and craft approach I demonstrate in this video clip can also be employed on all varieties of other do it oneself tasks to incorporate fake rivets and give them an exciting embellished floor.
For this garden artwork challenge you are heading to need to have these applications and supplies:
• A light-weight bulb Plant Terrarium (Despite the fact that I advise constructing the foundation prior to planting the bulb.)
• A block of wooden that is a little bit for a longer time and broader than your light-weight bulb and about 3/4th” thick
• 4″ or so of 1/8th” diameter copper wire.
• Aluminum foil
• Black acrylic paint
• Gold metallic paint (I use Lumiere by Jaquard metallic paint.) or Rub and Buff.
• A Paint brush
• Plastic beads, nuts, bolts, screws or other flat very low profile gildings. Test out VLOG#16 for extra embellishment suggestions: http://www.youtube.com/check out?v=uoyGP-8X5Do
• Tacky glue
• Mod Podge